Refrigerator Repair and Services in Chennai
We are here to Help You for the problem your facing with your Refrigerator. Just Call Now our Professional Experts will be at your doorstep to give the best services for your Refrigerator. Booking Number 9500356355
It doesn’t matter where and when you have purchased your Refrigerator; just think that always Home A to Z Services Refrigerator Repair and Service Centre Experts are next to you. Our experts can fix any problem in your Refrigerator at your Doorstep.
Home A to Z Services is the best Refrigerator Repair and services in Chennai, we do the services for only Customer satisfactions, we have more than 5000+ happy customer in all over Chennai, Our Refrigerator Repair and Services Technician hold the massive experience of more the 15yrs in doing the best fridge service solutions.If you go ahead with the repair and we fix your fridge Problems, when the repair is completed, your Refrigerator will be thoroughly tested and delivered back to your home at a convenient time for you and We offer a 12 month repair guarantee for the fault we repaired on your Refrigerator, Television, Washing Machine
We do All Types Refrigerator Repair and Service.
- Single Door Refrigerator Repair and Service Centre
- Double Door Refrigerator Repair and Service Centre
- Triple Door Refrigerator Repair and Service Centre
- Side by Side Door Refrigerator Repair and Service Centre
- Bottom Mounted Refrigerator Repair and Service Centre
Brand of Refrigerator Repair and Service Centre
- Haier Refrigerator Repair and Service Centre
- LG Refrigerator Repair and Service Centre
- Whirlpool Refrigerator Repair and Service Centre
- Samsung Refrigerator Repair and Service Centre
We have the Solutions for All Types of Refrigerator Problems!!!
- Refrigerator Noise Problems – The refrigerator fan motor may be in need of replacing when it makes too much noise. You may also notice the fridge is not as cool as it normally is.
- Refrigerator Compressor Problems – A compressor is the heart of a refrigerator unit which is responsible for refrigeration cycle. If the fridge does not work, the compressor might be defective. The compressor is a motor which compresses the refrigerant or coolant and circulates the refrigerant through the evaporator and condenser coils. Problems with your compressor may cause the fridge to shut down. Keeping compressor clean and lubricated can help to prevent refrigerator start-up problem.
- Refrigerator Motor Problems – A defective motor is a leading reason behind refrigerator not working problem. In many cases, the refrigerator unit will shut down immediately or won’t start at all if the motor is defective. Motors usually have to be replaced when they get broken. In such case, call a fridge repair professional.
- Refrigerator Leakage Problems- If the fridge is leaking water, the problem could be a gasket, the water inlet valve (which supplies the fridge with dispensable water and ice), or even the ice maker itself.
- Refrigerator Starting Problems – Fixing a fridge that will not start begins by checking the relay capacitor, the temperature control, and the electronic control board.
- Fridge too Warm Problems – A fridge that won’t keep food cold is not much good to anybody. Replace the air damper, baffle, or diffuse to get cold air back into the fridge.
- Fridge ice maker not making ice – If your fridge ice maker quits, inspect the water supply. Check the tubes, filter, and inlet valve at the back of the fridge for breaks or leaks.
- Fridge and Freezer Cooling Problems – Temperature control is paramount for refrigerators. Check the evaporator fan motor, temperature sensor, or temperature control switch if your fridge or freezer is too warm.
- Refrigerator Water Dispensing Problems – A broken water inlet valve or water dispenser actuator could be to blame when water is not available from your refrigerator’s water dispenser.
- Fridge running too low – A defrost heater and defrost timer will help control the temperature in the refrigerator. If it’s running too long, consider replacing these parts.
- Fridge light not working – A fridge without a working light will usually mean one thing: you need a new light bulb or socket. We have the tips to fix your dim fridge.
- Fridge and Freezer too Cold – When a fridge and freezer is too cold, it may mean the air inlet damper is damaged. Too much cold air is entering the fridge. Also check the temperature sensor and control board.
- Refrigerator Door Problems –A door emitting water can be solved through a simple diagnosis. The gasket on the door could have a broken seal, or it could be in need of a new door assembly.